What’s in Rang De Holi
a multiracial Event, a event that connects people of all ages and races. Also Rang De Holi offers a unique opportunity to celebrate and explore India’s diverse culture and traditions.
The event will have DJ music and dance floor for everyone to dance to Bollywood music,
All colours used at Rang De Holi 2013 had Natural Eco Friendly Colours
The Event features
- Natural Colours
- Holi at the beach with live DJ Music
- Play area for kids
- Eco friendly Natural colours
- Lots of performances & networking
- Delicious Indian food
- Exciting Games for adults & kids
About The Special Welcome drink that goes along with the festival of colours is called as “ Thandai” .It is native to India and is often associated with the Maha Shivaratri and Holi festival. 100% natural and healthy drink, Milk & dry fruits.
Thandai, is a cold drink prepared with a mixture of almonds, fennel seeds, magaztari seeds (watermelon kernel), rose petals, pepper, cardamom, saffron, milk and sugar
Exclusive Indian Food on the menu from The Famous Indian restaurant . Tentative Food Menu
- Momo’s : Veg & Non – Veg Indian Style Dumplings
- Chola Batura : Indian Kabuli Channa & Indian Bread Batura (Fried)
- Veg Pakora And Bajji Mix : Indian Fried Snacks
- Panner Tikka : Roasted Cottage Cheese In Tandoor
- Manchurian : Veg Manchurian
- Chikken Tkka : Roasted Chicken With Indian Sauces In Tandoor.
- Fish Tikka : Roasted Fish With Indian Sauces In Tandoor.
- Tandoori Chicken: Roasted Chicken With Indian Sauces In Tandoor.
- Veg Biryani With Mirchi Ka Salan And Onion Raitha
- Chicken Dum Biryani With Mirchi Ka Salan And Onion Raitha
- Kids Meal( Noodles, Fries And Nuggets)
- Pani Poori : A Spicy Mix Of Street Snack
- Pav Baji : Spicy Bhaji With Bread
- Samosa Chat : A Spicy Chat
- Gujiya : A Sweet Dish Prepared Exclusively On Holi
- Bhel Poori : A Spicy Mix Of Snacks
- Samosa : Indian Snack