RANG DE HOLI 2016
Rang De holi 2016 is a celebration of festival of colours in Singapore on 26th Mar 2016 in Singapore.a event Book tickets for 26th March 2016
Session 1: http://goo.gl/9Gkzga
Session 2: http://goo.gl/KokbJQ
The most celebrated Indian Festival.Spend a day with friends and family for a culturally rich entertainment, Lots of entertaining activities like DJ music street food ,drinks and lots of networking and fun
We welcome you to join us for an Day full of fun and celebrate the festival of colours with us for the best holi event in singapore
The Event features
• Holi with live DJ Music
• Eco friendly Non Toxic colours
• Lots of networking
• Delicious Indian food & drinks( To be bought separately)
Pls Join us at www.facebook.com/
Please Note : Your ETICKETS will be issued instantly in your profile .Pls sign in and click mybookings
Dance Group registrations are now Open Pl register here: http://goo.gl/Fd91X4
If You wish to Volunteer at Rang De Holi Pls Register here :http://goo.gl/UdsTrx
we have exclusive offers just for you EVERY one gets a Eco Friendly colour.
EARLY BIRD CLOSES SOON
Adult = $20 (UP $25) [1 Adult + 1 colour ]
Child = $10 (UP $15) [1 Child + 1 colour ]
Family Pack = $60 (UP $80) [2 Adult + 2 Child +4 Color ]
Adult (+1 housePour)= $30 (UP $35) [1 drink alcohol/non alcohol house pour + 1 Color ]
Adult (+2 housePour)= $40 (UP $45) [2 drink alcohol/non alcohol house pour + 1 Color ]
Terms & Conditions:
(Pls read all terms carefully,Ticket once bought is not refundable /Not negotiable)
• Only 1000 baggage service will be available for rental at venue fr first come first serve.Pls come with least Baggage.
• OUTSIDE colourS / FOOD OR DRINKS NOT ALLOWED will not be allowed inside the venue.
• DSLR Not allowed as we will have event photographers who will upload them all post event for free.
• Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
• Children 4 to 12 years must purchase CHILD ticket for admission.
• Children Above 12 Yrs Need to Purchase Adult Ticket for admission.
• Organisers can change the seating category & price depending on the need of event & venue
• Tickets Once Sold are non refundable and non negotiable.
• All Participants take complete responsibility of them self and their dependants .Organisers do not take responsibility for any claims for any incident caused directly or indirectly during the event.
• All care has been taken to play holi with safe & non toxic colours,known to suit all skin conditions .we still insist you to a skin test before you use the colours.
• Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any person whose conduct is inappropriate and poses a threat to security of the event.
• Organiser reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event due to unforeseen circumstances if required.
• Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk & danger incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability. Organizer does not take responsibility for any claims.
• Organisers are not responsible for any kind of direct or indirect claims on account of the event .As a event participant you undertake any such risk of any unforeseen incident that may happen during the event. You are responsible for your family and yourself.
• Expected to be a Full house event,Entry Queue can be 20-30 mins,Limited Lockers, Pls be light n easy.